Monday, March 18, 2013

Rosehip & Jasmine Soap

I call this soap 
'Jazzy Rose'.

I had a sample of 'Rosehip & Jasmine' and thought I would
try it out in a all Goats Milk soap.

I used a 'Pringles' can and decided to cut it in
thirds, and then long ways.

Ingredients:
Cocoa Butter
Cottonseed Oil
Olive Oil
Shea Butter
Soybean Oil
and Beeswax

Fresh Goats milk
Sodium Hydroxide
Titanium Dioxide and Pink Kaolin Clay for color.

*Milder than red clay, but slightly more "pulling" than white clay - pink clay has the ability to absorb dirt, oil and bacteria from your pores. Pink clay is best suited for "normal" skin types.  


Fragrance: Rosehip & Jasmine from Brambleberry.com.
It is a very nice scent. Both fragrances comes through without one
over powering the other, or your nose!

I added a different color to each container and blended well. 

It became thick fast, so I had to spoon in each layer and pound
it down on the counter top to get it blended.



Happy Monday!
ValerieAnn


1 comment:

  1. Hey Doreen,

    Thanks for the compliment!

    Yes, I am learning that some fragrances move really fast. I like this scent so I am going to be prepared next time I use it!

    Sorry it took so long to respond. My iPad and Android would not let me leave a comment! I am not on PC as much.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete