Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FINALLY: Day 2 of Making Aloe Calendula Soap!

Ok, just to be honest, the reason it has taken me so long to post Day 2 of making Aloe & Calendula Soap
(although some of you may not have seen Day 1) 
is because I have been working on editing a short video on me making it. 

What I thought would be simple turned out to be a very valuable learning lesson on making and editing a video! 


On Day 1 of making Aloe Calendula Soap I showed
how I infused Calendula petals into water to make a tea.
I then infused some Calendula petals into some Olive Oil.
I froze the Calendula tea,
and I froze some Aloe Vera Gel.
I used both as the liquid in this recipe.

*(I mostly use frozen distilled water, rain water, or milks because I like to soap at lower temperatures)

Soap in the mold when finished.
New mold container.


Cut soap.

This is a great recipe! You can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment