Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cake & Pie soap

I tried my hand at two cake soaps and one pie soap. I worked with room temperature lye water, and about 20 degrees warmer for the oils. I had plenty of time to 'play' with these beauties!
Orange Cream Cake Soap

The ingredients of this cake:
Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Grape-seed Oil, Olive Oil, ad Sunflower Oil. I chose water instead of goats milk for this one. 
Fragrance oil: Creamsicle, and Orange Essence Oil.
I made the orange ice cream cones, inserted on the outside edges, thanks to Bonnie (at Edentia farms) for her youtube tutorial I was able to make my own melt and pout base soap. 

This is Chocolate Swirl Cake Soap
I couldn't download a picture of the whole cake. Not sure why it wouldn't let me.
This cakes ingredients are: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Lard, and Beeswax.
The color and fragrance is all natural baking cocoa powder.

I have one more, Goats milk pie soap, but again, the system will not let me download it correctly. You can see in on my Pinterest account.
Ingredients: Fresh Goats milk, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Grape-seed Oil, ad Sunflower Oil.
green, purple, and yellow mica, and Titanium dioxide for coloring.

ValerieAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment